Acting upon opportunities presented while managing the risk.
For over three decades we have represented successful business owners in addressing their legal needs. Our goal is to provide counsel that adds value to our clients’ businesses while effectively managing risk.
Business Law Services
Our trusted legal counsel to our business clients has included the following services:
- Formation of corporations and limited liability companies, including articles of incorporation or organization
- Preparation of shareholder/member share repurchase buy-sell agreements
- Preparation of joint venture agreements
- Mergers & acquisitions including participation in due diligence, negotiation of terms of asset purchase or share purchase agreement including the tax allocation of purchase price and non-competition agreements with key employees and selling shareholders
- Preparation of business agreements including employment contracts and confidential non-disclosure agreements
- Dispute resolution among shareholders/members, vendors and employees
- Review of bank lending agreements
- Representation in dealing with federal and state regulatory authority enforcement actions
Recent Representative Matters
Renewal of Bank Asset Based Lending Agreement.
Acquisition and Relocation of Acquired Business.
Succession Planning in Family Owned Business.
Deferred Compensation Agreements for Key Employees.
Sale of Business.