Perseverance fuels our ability to achieve the results we seek.
Farina Wojcik is regularly involved in representing clients in pre-litigation and litigation matters in the areas of business, real estate and estate administration law. Dispute resolution requires both patience and perseverance. We are regularly retained to both prosecute and defend civil lawsuits. We know that disputes must be resolved in a cost effective and efficient manner. Prior to initiating a lawsuit on behalf of a client we attempt to review other forms of alternative dispute resolution. We attempt to prudently manage the expenditure of client monies on litigation. Where the filing of a lawsuit becomes necessary, we have represented clients in courts in both in Michigan and in Indiana.
In the areas of Litigation and Dispute Resolution we have been involved in cases involving the following types of matters.
- Breach of contract disputes
- Mechanics lien foreclosure
- Employee embezzlement prosecution
- Defending employers in wrongful discharge suits
- Prosecution and defense of theft of confidential employer information and trade secrets
- Construction defect litigation
- Easement litigation
- Undue influence over the elderly in disposition of estate assets
- Fraudulent conveyances
Recent Representative Matters
Undue Influence by Caregiver.
Defense of Financial Institution in lawsuit by Business Customer.
Wrongful Discharge Claim.
Partition Lawsuit Between Joint Owners of Property